The owner/manager, Cynthia Foy, lives on site & has extensive experience training & caring for horses.
Cyndi has an eventing background & regularly implements Clinton Anderson Natural Horsemanship into her training.
Some of her accomplishments include:
* HA Radnor Hunt Pony Club Graduate
* Successfully competed through Preliminary level of eventing with numerous championships, wins & top placings – including Area II Preliminary Year End Reserve Champion.
* Schooled Grand Prix dressage horses in half passes at the trot and canter, piaffe, passage, canter pirouette, and tempi changes.
* Successfully competed in a musical kur & a pas de deux on two different horses.
* Experienced in training green horses, including off the track thoroughbreds
* Villanova University Alumni – Magna Cum Laude dual degrees in accounting & financial business administration
Although Cyndi’s background is in dressage & eventing, all breeds and disciplines are welcome & will enjoy the wonderful amenities and care at EquiSport Stables!